Predict price movements and get profit on ups and downs
1. Payment policy
1. The company is financially responsible for the client's account balance in any particular moment.
2. Company’s financial responsibility starts with the first log record about customer’s funds deposit and continues up to the full withdrawal of the funds.
3. The client has the right to demand from the Company any amount of funds which is available in his account at the time of the enquiry if it is not in compliance with a current platform withdrawal restrictions.
4. The only official methods of deposits/withdrawals are the methods which appear at the company’s official website. The Client takes all the risks related to the usage of payment methods, this as to the fact that the payment methods are not the company’s partners and are not in the company’s responsibility. The company isn’t responsible for any delay or cancelation of funds transaction which was caused by the payment method. In case that the Client has any claims related to any of the payment methods, it’s in his responsibility to contact the support of the particular payment method and notify the Company about those claims.
5. The Company doesn’t take any responsibility to the activity of any third party service providers which the customer may use in order to make any deposit/withdrawal. Company’s financial responsibility towards client’s funds starts at the moment the funds arrive to the company’s bank account or any other account related to the Company and that appears at the company’s payment methods page on the website. In case any fraud appears during the financial transaction or after it, the Company reserves itself the right to cancel the transaction and block client's account. Company’s responsibility as to the clients funds ends at the time the funds leave company’s bank account or any other account related to the Company and appears at the company payment methods page on the website.
6. In case of any technical issues which may appear at the time of financial transaction the Company reserves the right to cancel those transactions and all other clients financial activity at the company’s website.
2. Client’s registration
1. Client’s registration is based on two main steps:
Client’s web registration.
Client’s identity verification.
In order to complete the first step the Client must:
Provide the Company his real identity and contact details.
Accept company’s contract and his applications.
2. In order to complete the second step the Company must demand and the Client must:
Provide full copy of your ID card with photo and personal details. The Company reserves the right to demand from the Client other documents such as payment bills, bank confirmation, bank card scans or any other document that may be necessary during the identification process.
The identification process should be completed in 10 business days since a company's request to identify the Client. In some cases the Company may increase the identification process up to 30 working days.
Attention: all your transactions will be valid only after verification of documents. All transactions performed before verification are considered as test and are subject to decline. Due diligence processing of your documents is a closed procedure and the Company will not explain the reasons of verification rejection.
3. Deposit processes
In order to make a deposit the Client has to make an enquiry from his “personal cabinet”. In order to complete the enquiry the Client has to choose any of the payment methods from the list, fill all the necessary details and continue to the payment page.
Processing time of the enquiry depends on the payment method and may vary from one method to another, the Company cannot regulate the processing time. In case of using electronic payment methods the transaction time may vary from seconds to days. In case of using a direct bank wire the transaction time may be up to 45 business days.
The Company is not a tax agent and does not provide any clients financial information to any third party. This information may only be provided in case of an official demand from a government office.
5. One click payments
You agree to pay for all goods and/or services or other additional services you ordered through the Website, as well as for any additional expenses (if necessary), including, but not limited, all possible taxes, charges, etc. You take full responsibility for timely payments for the Website. Payment service provider only facilitates a payment for the amount indicated by the Website, and is not responsible for paying by user of the Website the aforementioned additional funds/expenses. After clicking the “Pay” button the transaction is irrevocably deemed to be processed and executed. After clicking the “Pay” button you agree that you will not be eligible to cancel the payment or request to cancel it. By placing the order on the Website, you confirm and state that you do not violate legislation of any country. Also, by accepting these Rules (and/or Terms & Conditions), you, as сardholder, confirm that you are entitled to use Services offered via the Website. In case you use Website’s services, offering such specific services as gaming services, you make legally binding declaration that you have reached or surpassed the legal age, which is considered as such by your jurisdiction in order to use Services provided by the Website. By starting to use the Website’s Services you take legal responsibility for not violating the legislation of any country where this Service is being used, and confirm that the payment service provider is not responsible for any such unlawful or unauthorised violation. By agreeing to use the Website’s Services, you understand and accept that processing of any of your payments are executed by the payment service provider, and there is no statutory right of revocation of already purchased goods and/or services or any other opportunities to cancel the payment. If you wish to reject to use Services for your next purchases of goods and/or services or other facilities on the Website, you can do that by using your Personal account/profile on the Website. Payment service provider is not responsible for any failure to process the data related to your payment card, or for the issuing bank’s refusal to provide authorisation of the payment with your payment card. Payment service provider is not responsible for the quality, quantity, price, terms or conditions of any goods and/or services or other facilities offered to you or purchased by you from the Website by using your payment card. When you pay for any of the Website’s goods and/or services, you are primarily bound by the Website terms and conditions. Please note that only you, as the cardholder, is responsible for paying for all goods and/or services you have ordered through the Website and for any additional expenses/fees that can be applied to this payment. Payment service provider acts only as the executor of the payment in the amount stated by the Website, and it is not responsible for pricing, total prices and/or total sums. In case there is a situation when you do not agree with the aforementioned terms and conditions and/or other reasons, we ask you not to proceed with the payment, and, if necessary, contact directly the administrator/ support of the Website.
Predict price movements and get profit on ups and downs